Tweet!

Angelina Jolie's Got Cellulite? My Theory

categories : | 6 comments »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

AJ's cellulite-ridden legs?

I stumbled across a recent blog post titled, "Angelina Jolie's Got Cellulite."

It's a photo taken on the set of her new movie, a scene where her character is running barefoot from what seems to be an exploding building.

Now, there is an ever-so-slight RIPPLE visible on her left thigh.

And guess what?

She is RUNNING.

You ever see a slow-motion replay of like, a guy operating a jackhammer? You will see all of the flesh on the man's body rippling like crazy.

Well, when people run, the downward force of gravity will cause a bit of the same rippling effect, and when you are captured by high-speed photography, especially in harsh sunlight which casts strong shadows, those ripples will be frozen in motion and give the appearance of nasty cellulite where there is none, or make a moderate case of cellulite look absolutely horrendous.

Which I believe is what happened in this photo of Angelina:

no cellulite
+
running
+
harsh sunlight
+
high speed photography
=
the appearance of (very mild) cellulite.

:)

You can see it for yourself here: Angelina Jolie's Got Cellulite

See also Stars with Cellulite (and some moons, too)


Was this blog post helpful? Leave a comment to let me know, or just say hi!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love brad more if she had it

Unknown said...

I get rid of my cellulite in 4 weeks with the help of Get Rid Of Cellulite i Recommend this website to all of you who are suffering with cellulite

Taylir Clawson said...

I had under treatment of dermalmd cellulite reduction. 2 weeks after my final treatment I can see some more progress. My thighs are definitely less "lumpy" than they were. Works Great!

buffy said...

Yes, i love this dermalmd serum. It works better in the first moment itself but after awhile it is very effective. I start with putting less pressure .can use on.Its a very good and even thou effective. I believe they will be completely gone after few more sessions.

Anonymous said...

Nice cooling sensation. Smooths and softens skin quickly. Great product.Satisfied with dermalmd cellulite serum.Must try!!!!

Eloise Strickland said...

Dermalmd serum is absolutely amazing it got rid of so much cellulite in just 3 week of use .recommend it to all.

  © Cellulite Diaries: Lose Cellulite 2009

Back to TOP