Tweet!

Nivea GoodBye Cellulite Challenge - I'm Going to Do It

categories : , , , , | 0 comments »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Last summer I bought a bottle of Nivea's Goodbye Cellulite, but just used it now and then so can't really say if it had an real effects or not. However, being as I'm now a blogger on the topic of cellulite, and today is the start of Nivea's official Goodbye Cellulite Challenge for 2009, AND a lot of people are curious about this product, I'm going to do it! It also helps that I ran out of my regular moisturizer today. :-) I already have opinions about this cellulite lotion, but I'm going to keep an open mind. Stay tuned for regular updates.

And if YOU are taking the Goodbye Cellulite Challenge, tell me what you think!

Was this blog post helpful? Leave a comment to let me know, or just say hi!

0 comments:

  © Cellulite Diaries: Lose Cellulite 2009

Back to TOP