Tweet!

Kelly Clarkson: 'Of Course Celebrities Have Cellulite'

categories : , | 1 comments »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Cellulite Diaries isn't only the best source for factual information about cellulite, it's also a place for kicking back and having fun, so I'll be posting about celebrities+cellulite from time to time. I hope you enjoy this feature. Let's get started:

The C-word was on the lips of singer Kelly Clarkson in a recent article from PEOPLE magazine.

Think Kelly Clarkson looks too good to be true on the cover of her upcoming CD? You're right, says the singer.

"No girl is perfect," Clarkson – who joked on her blog last month that "they Photoshopped the crap out of me!" on her sexy All I Ever Wanted cover image "No girl wakes up every day and is like, 'I'm awesome!'"

Clarkson, 26, knows what it's like to have her body image picked apart. "It affected me when people were saying about me and some other artists that we were the 'thicker' ones," she tells PEOPLE.

"It's horrible – they'll show celebrities with cellulite and it's like, 'Of course celebrities have cellulite! We're not fem-bots!"

Maybe the celebrities think it's horrible, but I'd say it makes the rest of us feel better to know that celebrities really aren't all cellulite-free fem-bots!
Though I firmly believe that when they focus on it, they can lose the cellulite, too.

Do you think it's a bad thing when magazines publish photos of celebrities' cellulite? Or are they actually doing a public service?


Was this blog post helpful? Leave a comment to let me know or just say hi!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, amazing topic.
As for your question I think there are two extreme perspectives:

A) I won't "slash" my veins because cellulite is normal
B) I will "slash" my veins because if X is full of cellulite with all that money, what could I expect?

But there's another way of seeing it: I cannot find solace in other people's tragedy or worries. One should feel better, fight it the way one can and that's it. Celebrities are photoshopped because that's what audiences demand, and that includes us. I have even heard people saying they would rather watch a tv show or film because of the cute people regardless of content!

  © Cellulite Diaries: Lose Cellulite 2009

Back to TOP